Why choose Physiocare, Inc. for your physical and occupational needs?
Here are some of the reasons why you will want to choose Physiocare for your physical and occupational therapy needs:
- We will see you the same day you get your doctor’s prescription.
- If you don’t feel well enough to drive, we can see you at home.
- We can assist you with transportation services upon request.
- We can see you after hours, Saturdays and Sundays are included.
- We accept Medicare, Humana, and most other insurance including auto accidents (PIP) and personal injury.
- We have specialty services like reflexology, manual therapy, and craniosacral therapy.
- We have been providing therapy for more than 25 years.
- 99% of surveyed patients have rated our services as the best they have ever had.
At Physiocare, Inc. we have committed ourselves to being the nicest therapists in town and to provide the best care to our patients.
Meet Our Talented Staff
Crystal Chesnes, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
A native Floridan and Jupiter resident for over 25 years, Crystal puts her patients first. Graduating Cum Laude from South University in 2011, Crystal values education and is dedicated to her profession. She specializes in manual therapy, gait training, posture correction and fall prevention. Crystal has a desire to help her patients and improve their quality of life. Through hard work, dedication and commitment Crystal is providing excellent patient care.
Lynne L. Patty, OTR/L
Lynne grew up in Boca Raton, Florida. She received her occupational therapy degree from Florida International University in 1986. She worked and trained under Shirley Pearson, a renowned hand therapist. Most of her career has been in the practice of hand therapy, however, she has worked with general orthopedic and neurological disorders as well. She will educate you on the anatomy and recommended modalities for your individual case as well as maintain communication with your physician as necessary.