Why choose Physiocare, Inc. for your physical and occupational needs?
Here are some of the reasons why you will want to choose Physiocare for your physical therapy and occupational therapy needs:
- Our patients love us! You can read our reviews for yourself on Google and on our website under testimonials.
- We will make every effort to see you within 24 hours.
- We accept Medicare, Humana, and most other insurance including auto accidents (PIP) and personal injury.
- We have been providing physical therapy to the Jupiter area for over 15 yrs.
- 99% of surveyed patients have rated our services as the best they have ever had.
- We will spend an entire hour with you each visit.
- You will have one-on-one care.
- We place a high emphasis on manual (hands on) physical therapy. We are not a physical therapy clinic that will give you exercises and walk away. We have all been to those places.
- We place a high emphasis on active patient participation in setting your physical therapy goals. We want you to meet your goals!
- We have private treatment rooms. You won’t receive your physical therapy in an open room with multiple patients. We have all been to those places too. We are not one of them!
At Physiocare, we pride ourselves in being the most experienced, effective, and nicest therapists in town.
Meet Our Talented Staff
Jennifer O’Brien, MSPT, CEAS, CHC, CPI
Clinical Director, Physical Therapist, Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist, Certified Pilates Instructor
Jennifer graduated from Arcadia University in Philadelphia, PA with a master’s degree in physical therapy in 2000. She spent 8 years as a clinical director of a private practice in the Philadelphia area before moving to Florida, where she served as senior physical therapist and ergonomics department supervisor for Jupiter Medical Center as well as an ergonomics consultant for Pratt and Whitney before accepting her position at Physiocare in 2013. She is also a certified pilates instructor and certified TRX and TRX sports medicine instructor. She is very passionate about working with outpatient orthopedic patients, spending her entire 15 year career in the field.
Jennifer Dully, PT – Physical Therapist
Jennifer graduated from the University of Western Ontario in 1995. She has 20 years experience as a physical therapist, mainly in outpatient orthopedics. She spends fall, winter, and spring in Palm Beach County, working as an outpatient physical therapist, and summers in Salem, MA, where she works as a home care physical therapist. Jennifer is a firm believer in evaluating and treating the “whole patient”, to address not only the symptoms, but also the cause of his or her symptoms. She likes to incorporate manual therapy, pilates, and wellness in her treatment approach.
Crystal Chesnes, PTA, CEAS, CHC
Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
A native Floridan and Jupiter resident for over 25 years, Crystal puts her patients first. Graduating Cum Laude from South University in 2011, Crystal values education and is dedicated to her profession. She specializes in manual therapy, gait training, posture correction and fall prevention. Crystal has a desire to help her patients and improve their quality of life. Through hard work, dedication and commitment Crystal is providing excellent patient care.
Lynne L. Patty, OTR/L
Lynne grew up in Boca Raton, Florida. She received her occupational therapy degree from Florida International University in 1986. She worked and trained under Shirley Pearson, a renowned hand therapist. Most of her career has been in the practice of hand therapy, however, she has worked with general orthopedic and neurological disorders as well. She will educate you on the anatomy and recommended modalities for your individual case as well as maintain communication with your physician as necessary.